|1. Before the programme, you’ll receive preparatory assignments, including readings, questionnaires and case studies. These materials, which require about 5 hours to complete, provide a comprehensive digest of contemporary techniques and practice, including human resources development concepts, planning strategies and general systems practices.|
2. The programme includes measurement of individual and team performance in three major areas:
- Interpersonal and team effectiveness
- Planning abilities and proficiencies
- Systems orientation and competencies
3. Communication and planning models, unique to the Advanced Management Programme and tested with thousands of managers, give you a basis for assessing your personal and organisational practices.
4. You’ll apply what you’re learning, as you learn it, through:
- Team exercises with measurable results
- Realistic competitive challenges that produce improved problem-solving behaviour
- Behaviour rehearsals designed to stretch your capacities
- Direct experience in using competency-based performance feedback
“The ‘non-teaching’ approach is a unique feature of the programme. We learned not by being taught but by actually doing.. I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses, and I left the programme with a clear direction as to how I would conduct myself in both business and in my private life.”
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Asia
“The programme was very well structured and informative, giving a conceptual understanding of contemporary management theory. The course itself did not only serve the purpose of providing hands-on practice of theories learned through various case studies, but also simulated the environment of the real world where teamwork effectiveness, time pressures and conflicts had to be confronted."
- Schmidt & Co., (HK) Ltd.
“The knowledge and skills learned and practiced during the programme have enabled me to improve my performance through diagnosis, objective-setting and planning. I have applied many of the techniques in my day-to-day operations.”
- QBE Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
“The course was comprehensive, informative, challenging and was well presented, making participation and learning easy and enjoyable.”
- Connell Bros. Company